Usually, people prefer candlelight dinners as a gesture of romance but this is not the only thing you can do for your partner. You can make him or her a great breakfast too. Nothing is better than a romantic breakfast served on the bed while your partner is awake from sleep.
Making him or her breakfast show that you care about your partner deeply. You can decorate the breakfast with some creative garnishing that will appeal your partner into a lovable morning. You can bring flowers and present them on the tray too. After all, the small details do matter when your care for someone. Here we have chosen some great breakfast dishes that you can make and serve your partner in the morning. Let’s check out them:
- Pancakes: One of the easiest and perfect meals for the breakfast is pancakes. They are easy to make and delicious to eat. Pancakes are healthy and everyone loves them in breakfast. You can add maple syrup or chocolate syrup with blueberries or strawberries depending on what your partner likes. The recipe for making pancakes is:
Ingredients: eggs, flour, milk, baking powder, sugar, butter, maple syrup
Recipe: First combine 1 cup flour, 1 egg, 1 cup milk and stir, then add pinch of salt, 2 tbsp of sugar, and 1 tbsp baking powder and create a mixture of them. Once the mixture is ready, heat up a nonstick frying pan, use some butter to lubricate the whole frying pan and pour the mixture on the entire pan. Let both sides be golden brown and then serve them with maple or chocolate syrup.
- Egg and Toast: In case you need some simple and elegant breakfast, try simple brown bread toast and a fried egg on a platter. Serve them with a hot cup of cappuccino or homemade strawberry smoothie.
- Granola Parfait: If your partner is calorie conscious, then you should surprise him or her with granola parfait. Granola is made by mixing together rolled oats, buckwheat groats, coconut flakes, cocoa powder, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and honey. You need to bake this mixture and let it cool before you make granola parfait.
Recipe: The recipe is very simple. Put a handful of blueberries and raspberry in the bottom of a daiquiri glass, then some Greek yogurt or almond milk, and crunchy granola. Repeat this again and it is beautifully layered in a daiquiri glass for breakfast.
- Waffles: Try waffles in the breakfast. They are lovely.
Ingredients: Make the mixture including raspberries, milk, cream cheese, vanilla extract, almond flour, baking flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and coconut oil.
Recipe: Mix the entire ingredients well. Preheat the waffles iron and spray it with coconut oil. Pour the batter into the waffle iron and cook until it gets golden brown. Serve them with freshly sliced raspberries and mix the cream cheese, some powdered sugar, and vanilla extract to drizzle on the top of waffles.
- French Toast: Another simple yet yummy item of breakfast to share with your partner is French toast. These toasts are made of bread that is soaked in eggs, milk, sugar mixture and then fried.