+GETideas.org is the incubator where education leaders can develop their professional learning networks. This community provides tools, research, and inspiration to help transform learning institutions. The primary goal of GETideas.org is to bring people together to exchange ideas towards solving education challenges.
During the last few months, GETideas.org has been specifically exploring four themes particularly relevant to today’s school leaders. These themes have been:
-The Cultivation of Leadership
-The Design of Modern Learning Environments
-The Future of Digital Content
Our Learning Trends collection of content and resources on these themes can be viewed here in the GETideas.org community: http://goo.gl/vd9yA. Additional resources can also be found in our various social media channels including Pinterest, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
As part of these Learning Trends, GETideas.org has also held online conversations with various thought leaders via Google Hangouts on Air, a tool that makes video conferencing easy and accessible.
On April 24th at 4:30 PM PDT (UTC-7), GETideas.org’s Executive Director Mary Anne Petrillo will welcome a select group of very special education standouts to the conversation including Alan November of November Learning, Dr. Chip Kimball of Singapore American School, Michael Searson of Kean University, Pam Allyn of LitWorld, and Roz Hussin of Stanford University. Jim Gerry and Dr. Stephanie Pace Marshall of the Illinois Mathematics and Science Academy will also be a part of this event. Please join us for what promises to be an extraordinary conversation with extraordinary education leaders!
- To find out what time this event will occur in your time zone, add this invitation to your Google Calendar or visit http://timeanddate.com to convert time zones.
- Show notes with more information and resources, including the distinguished biographies of our panelists, are available here: http://goo.gl/wAAcm.
- At the appointed day and time, please visit our Google+ page to view this Hangout on Air: https://plus.google.com/115848119890273950575/posts. Please use the comments below the recording post to comment and interact with other viewers.
- This event will be recorded and archived on our YouTube channel:http://youtube.com/user/getideas.
- For more content, please visit our main site, http://getideas.org, and join our community in order to receive our weekly newsletter.