What are the characteristics of effective 21st-century education leaders? How do systems leader manage change? What is the role of communication when pushing new agendas to a school community?
To explore these issues, GETideas.org is hosting this GooglePlus hangout on Cultivating Leadership: Building Capacity for Future Schools. The hangout features this panel of education experts:
- Michelle Bourgeois instructional technology coordinator, St. Vrain Valley School District
- Patrick Faverty, faculty, UC Santa Barbara
- Sylvia Martinez, president, Generation YES
- Joe McBreen, CIO, St. Vrain Valley School District
- Tony Wagner, Innovation Education fellow, Harvard University
Follow the link and post your questions and comments for the panel using the hashtag #GETlive.
Upcoming GETideas Hangouts: Save the Dates
- Jan 16: Modern Learning Environments: Consideration of Design
- Jan 23: Digital Content: What Does the Future Hold for Education Systems?
- Jan 30: Tech-Driven Education: Empowering Education Leaders to Innovate