The theme for the 2012 Teaching and Learning with Vision (TLV) conference is Link and Learn: Link with inspirational educators, and learn from them–and learn how to link students to others and valuable resources. The conference brings together the best and brightest minds (on the program and as delegates) and links attendees with them and their real-world experience. Keynote and featured speakers challenge and extend thinking. Case-study speakers are educators using new technologies to engage and extend their learners in ways that are not possible with traditional methods. The conference exhibition presents the latest technological innovations. Conference streams include:
- Mix it up: How are educators mixing and matching various technologies and learning activities?
- Learning spaces: What do desk-less learning spaces look like? How do students use them?
- Edgy escapades: Excitement and inspiration from the cutting edge!
- Virtual excursions: How are organizations providing education programs via video conference?
- Let’s get technical: What makes tech work?