The Sloan-C Emerging Technologies for Online Learning (ET4Online) symposium is devoted to the emerging and innovative uses of technology designed to improve online teaching and learning. Tracks for this year’s conference include:
- Digital Learning Environments and Communities
- Accessible Learning for All
- Evidence-based Learning and Reflection
- Learning and Data Analytics
- Faculty and Student Development
- Innovation in Media and Tools
Woven into the conference program and offered within the structure of the tracks are special sessions and workshops on emerging technologies, leadership, and STEM.